Sunday, September 4, 2011

Desires of my Heart.

A few nights ago I had a dream... it was my wedding day. This is actually a reoccurring dream. Usually what happens is that the entire day would be so hectic and stressful that I wanted out. I didn't want a wedding anymore. But unlike the other dreams, this dream included the ceremony. Everything was horrible. The bridesmaids walked down the aisle too fast, my dress was basically my blanket, and I even messed up the kiss... but surprisingly, I didn't care. I didn't care about the mistakes, the decorations, or what I was wearing. All I could see was my husband staring back at me and how I couldn't wait to spend the rest of my life with him...for the first time my husband had a face... I long to have that face stare back at me in delight and joy again... too bad I had to wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment