Wednesday, July 21, 2010

praise and prayer

Today the Big Brother Big Sister program called me!! I applied with them in the beginning of the summer and I've been waiting for some info, so now I'm really excited to know my little sister! I just can't wait to do God's work. I love all the opportunities that he's given me. For the summer, I originally wanted to work, but God has totally given me something that will glorify Him even more. I love that I have the chance to be involved at my church here in Tulsa, especially with VBS! Since I'm always at OU, I never had a chance to serve in my home church, but it's ok, because God has given me opportunities at Wildwood also! I just can't wait for this fall semester to start! I can't wait to see what God has planned and what people he'll bring into my life. I pray that he'll keep me going when it gets tough, because ministry is hard. I want to persevere through and keep my ground when it seems like the world is pressuring me. I pray that I stay consistent in reading my bible everyday. I want His word to be fresh in my mind and ready on my lips. I pray that God will cultivate my spiritual gifts and use me for his kingdom. I want to fall in love with him more and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment